6 June 2013

Dialer Integration Explained

Dialer Integration Explained : - While the value of an automated dialer can not be disputed, it is the manner in which it is integrated with your collection system the determines its effectiveness. With I-Tel, there is a “real-time” link between the dialer (PC-based) and the “host application”, which in this case is RMEx. With RMEx’s Intelligent Scripting module, dialer scripting is taken to new levels. We give you the ability to display simple client or campaign-driven scripts allowing inexperienced agents to talk to debtors. http://www.quantrax.com/dialer-integration/

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

About Myself

I am comfident because I can admit who I am, what I've done & love myself for who I've become.

Thanks

for visiting my blog.
by Nur Syazwina

Friendship

Bila Kita Berjaya, kawan-kawan kita kenal siapa kita..
Bila kita jatuh, kita kenal siapa kawan kita..